Friday, October 07, 2005

spanglish


spanglish

ratings: WTF is this

Never have I watched a movie and felt asleep. Sorry... I lied. The last time I watch a movie and fell asleep was "The Last Emperor". Yes.. I'm hollow.

Now, someone out there will like this movie. Afterall, this is directed by the same director that did "As good as it gets".

But when I saw Adam Sandler (whom I like), I expected comedy, along the line of 50 first dates, wedding singer.

BUT..... this is not comedy. It's a drama. It's a literature. WTF?!?!?! Adam sandler doing a drama?!?!?!!

There's no funny lines at all. It's above Adam Sandler falling in love with his spanish maid who doesn't speak english. That sounds funny... but it's seriously not. No attempt was made to make this a romatic comedy at all.

On the cover, you see a "2 thumbs up". What they never tell you it's 2 out of 100.

No comments: