Wednesday, October 12, 2005

there's something about ..... sedition act

Ninabeh. Now that 2 going 3 guys are charged under Singapore Sedition Act.... it's better to lie low and not reveal too much about myself.

Not that it matters since this is a low traffic blog. But I think the court don't really care lah.

Not that I should be afraid of. I mean I only just condemn Mah Bow Tan like 3 times in my blog. Suan Mrs Goh Chok Tong like once in my blog. Condemn ministries like LTA, MOH like once. No religion.

But then, what the heck would I know what Sedition means?

A check with webster dictionary reveals the following meaning:

incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority

Nabeh. Even the definition cannot understand.

So I'm not taking chances. Changed all my profile liao.

No comments: