Sunday, April 12, 2009

there's something about ..... "s" factor

?!?!?!?

"S" Factor was so bombarded by viewers of Channel 5.. words like "cheap", "degrading", "poor taste" are used to describe the show.

But we forgot that is not the point... the point is.. you got to see BIKINI GIRLS!!!! You got to See YAN KAY KAY!!! To me, Kay kay is the hottest babe in Singapore at the moment!! Go to Youtube, search for "Chick vs Dick" to see more of Kay Kay.

I read from ST, a DR Karen Chong, 32, said "I was watching this with my husband and we were squirming in our chairs..."

First of all, any other women would not fancy other SYT in bikini clads, that are younger, prettier, sexier....and in bikinis.

Next, any husband watching with the wife would "pretend" to be condemning the show, eventhought they would probably wish to be in the company of these SYTs. I was one of them.

Thirdly, I supposed as a "Dr", you should be watching discovery channels.

Anyway, I can't wait for it. Every Sunday 10pm, Channel 5!!!!

No comments: