Friday, March 16, 2007

there's something about ..... cycle

I'm not talking about economic or property cycle.

I feel human goes thru a cycle.... where fashion is concerned.

When I was teens, I would buy clothes from Giordano and department stores back in those days.

When I was in my mid-20s, I would buy branded stuffs like Armani, Boss, CK etc. Even the least branded would have to be at least a "Guess".

Then I reach late 20s. I started buying more mid-price stuffs. As I travelled more, I would buy foreign brands like Zara, Gap and Banana Republic. Sometimes I will mixed the mid-brands with G2000.

When I hit early 30s, I decided comfort is important and I see myself buying back Giordano, and I see more G2000 stuffs. I will also buy more basic stuffs from Bossini.

And when you are close to mid-30s... Ni Nabeh.... your taste degenerated not 1 grade but 3 grades more....

2 days ago I bought my casual shirt for $19, from......

GIANT Hypermart!!!!

No comments: