Tuesday, December 09, 2008

there's something about ..... starr

So they won the Amazing Race.

But they look so good together, they look like a boyfriend-girlfriend, rather than brother-sister.

I have never heard so many "I love you" from other couples in the show, than portrayed by both of them. They exchanged "I love you" everytime they won each leg of the race, they in the cab, the brother flying down a flying-fox. In fact, Starr told nick that "you are my best friend and I love you" at the finishing line.

They hugged each other, chested hugs. Meaning, her whole chest pressed again him so tight. Ok..ok... so Hugs are supposed to be like that.... BUT... there is a difference between a sibling hug and a couple hug, and THAT to me looks like a couple hug.

They wear "lovers" clothes. They always wear the similar themes outfit all the time. You do that when you are twins or lovers.

And their arms are always around each other.

What's wrong if both siblings love each other? Do we as parents always tell out kids to love each other?

I dunno man. Perhaps I am asian and thus a more conservative thinking, but any angle I look at Nick and Starr, incest came to my mind. I simply can't shake it off.

Someone Help me Please!!!

No comments: