Thursday, February 09, 2006

there's something about ..... brokeback

I came across this guy selling this in Yahoo. Amazing... he has my vote for Businessman of the Year. Not only that, I believe he can hit 2 dicks birds with 1 stone.

Because not only can he make money, he can also touch get in touch with like-minded people and go break back.

I wonder why it is called Brokeback Mountain.

Cowgay 1: Hi darling, come.... let's do it.

Cowgay 2: Ok... you bend or I bend.

Cowgay 1: you bend lor.

Cowgay 2: ok. (bend down)..... ARRggggg... I break my back!!

Cowgay 1: Ahhh... I like it.

If the screenshots is not very clear, you can see the full extent of the auction in Yahoo. The link is here. The screenshots is only 30% of the actual content. This guy gives a synopsis of all his gay films.



page 1



page 2


page 3

No comments: