Thursday, December 14, 2006

there's something about ..... geography

I've always been poor in Geography during school days. If I average out my geography scores, it would be in the red. So naturally I opted out from Secondary 3 onwards. And since then, I have not taken any keen interest to learn more about Geography.

And now... the Asian Games just added to my confusion.

You mean....

Qatar (where the games are held)
Saudi Arabia
Bahrain
Jordan
Iraq
etc etc

are Asian Countries???!?!?!? Aren't they Middle-East????

After I think about it, perhaps they are indeed Asia. Afterall, they are call MIDDLE-EAST and we are called SOUTH-EAST.

And interestingly, ASIAN GAMES kept out Australia. Now... there are sectors in the World that says Australia is considered part of Asia.

And how about countries like:
Kazakhstan
Uzbekistan
Tajikistan
Krygyztan
turkmenistan

Are they part of Pakanistan?

Now I know why I Sucks at Geography.... because I can't pronounce their names.

No comments: