Wednesday, March 01, 2006

there's something about ..... ah beng

My kid is an AH BENG in the making.

Sad but not surprising. I mean... my kid would have 50% of me and 50% of my wife. And since my wife's family has 2 ultimate beng, I would think at least 10% of my wife has the Beng genes.

So my son, at the minimum will be 10% Beng.

Why I say he is Ah Beng in the making?

For reason I can't explain, he love this song. He can be quietly sitting down reading his book but the moment this song is played on TV, he would jump around and stare at it. And when you hold him up, he would dance. After that, he would just revert to his mundane activities.



And mind you, only this Ah Lian will get his attention. I dunno what to say of his taste at an age so young.

And I'm constantly worried, he might one day become this guy here.





GOD HELP ME.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SL is definitely NOT an ah beng.. he doesnt even qualify as one.