Tuesday, January 16, 2007

there's something about ..... strangers

This is taken from my toilet read, from a prominent local ladies magazine.

The title of the page is:

WHAT STRANGERS WISH THEY COULD TELL YOU.
........what they really want to say to people who just don't seem to know any better.

1.) OHH... noo.... another one with stinky feet. Will have to clean the shoes back-store after tis if she doesn't buy them.
......... Shoe store sales manager

2.) Sorry that your mobile service was disconnected. May I suggest that, for a start, you try paying your bill?
........ Telco call centre executive

3.) Don't throw the money across the counter at us. That's so rude!
.......... Macdonald Crew

4.) Some women look like they've never shaved or waxed in their lives. Hairy Legs, arms, backs and armpits! I'm massaging them, it's hard not to think "wow, my hands are getting exfoliated"
.......... Masseuse

5.) Can you please get your wallet ready as we're approaching your destination? Don't wait till I stop along the busy road or at the taxi queue, then count the fare slowly. Buay Tahan!
........... Taxi Driver

I also have....

1.) Hello... you think I damn free.... and serve only you issit. Anytime you want... means want.

2.) Hello... you think I stay there issit... 5 mins how to reach there in time.

3.) Hello... it's 12mn. You don't need to sleep, my cockroach also need to sleep.

No comments: