Thursday, January 18, 2007

there's something about ..... visit

hmmm... social and private visit.....

I wonder what Thaksin and Jayakumar talk about during this social and private visit between friends....

Few Topics I bet they can talk about:

1.) How's the Bak Kut Teh?

2.) Thank you for making me a very Rich Man

3.) How's London and Hong Kong?

4.) Sorry that you bought a lemon... not really lah... but I think someone will have to answer to this

5.) So where are all your money huh?

6.) How about putting all your money in Singapore.. we have banking secrecy that even Swiss cannot have.

7.) Are you the one who bought Marina Bay Penthouse?

8.) Do you think Thailand government will know that I visit you?

9.) Well, I'm sure they know, we are in Thai Embassy... you idiot!

10.) But isn't this a social visit, why can't we meet at Geylang?

11.) I'm deputy PM, you idiot!

12.) Since you bought Shin Corp... can I make free calls to Thailand from here? I need to talk to my wife.

No comments: